Salmeterol | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Salmeterol 89365-50-4?
What can you use it for? Salmeterol is a long-acting beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist drug that is currently prescribed for the treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease COPD, It has a longer duration of action than the short-acting beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist, salbutamol. Salmeterol was first described in the literature in 1988. Salmeterol's structure is similar to salbutamol's with an aralkyloxy-alkyl substitution on the amine. Salmeterol was granted FDA approval on 4 February 1994.
More information such as the structure, indication or toxicity is available on Drugbank, click the ID above.
Salmeterol manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 22 companies offering Salmeterol from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- MSN Labs. from India
- Inke S.A. from Spain
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Fermion from Finland
- Coral Drugs from India
- Jewim Pharmaceutical (Shandong) Co., LTD. from China
- Neuland Labs. from India
- Suzhou Bichal Biological Technology from China
- Vamsi Labs from India
- Industriale Chimica from Italy
- Mylan from India
- Flavine from Germany
- Aarti Industries from India
- Natco Pharma from India
- Glaxosmithkline from United Kingdom
- Cipla from India
- Melody Healthcare from India
- Hovione Farmaciencia from Portugal
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Asymchem from China
- Gangwal Chemicals Pvt Ltd from India
- Jayco Chemical Industries from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.