Lurasidone | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Lurasidone 367514-87-2?
Here, you can find what Lurasidone is used for, in short. Lurasidone is an atypical antipsychotic developed by Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma. It was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for treatment of schizophrenia on October 29, 2010 and is currently pending approval for the treatment of bipolar disorder in the United States.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Lurasidone manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 30 companies offering Lurasidone from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Hetero Drugs from India
- Aurobindo from India
- Lupin from India
- ZCL Chemicals from India
- Divis Labs. from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Neuland Labs. from India
- Vihita Chem from India
- Metrochem API from India
- Megafine Pharma (P) Ltd. from India
- Piramal Pharma Solutions from India
- Mylan from India
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Teva from Israel
- Macleods Pharma from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Torrent Pharma from India
- Solara Active Pharma from India
- MSN Pharma from India
- Intas Pharma from United Kingdom
- PLIVA from Czech Republic
- Amsa S.P.A. from Italy
- ALP PHARM from China
- Unichem Labs. from India
- Raks Pharma from India
- Edmond Pharma (Recipharm) from Italy
- Cadila Healthcare from India
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.