Glimepiride | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Glimepiride 93479-97-1?
It's time for some technical information for the ones who understand chemistry: First introduced in 1995, glimepiride is a member of the second-generation sulfonylurea (SU) drug class used for the management of type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM) to improve glycemic control. Type 2 diabetes is a metabolic disorder with increasing prevalences worldwide; it is characterized by insulin resistance in accordance with progressive β cell failure and long-term microvascular and macrovascular complications that lead to co-morbidities and mortalities. Sulfonylureas are one of the insulin secretagogues widely used for the management of type 2 diabetes to lower blood glucose levels. The main effect of SUs is thought to be effective when residual pancreatic β-cells are present as they work by stimulating the release of insulin from the pancreatic beta cells and they are also thought to exert extra-pancreatic effects, such as increasing the insulin-mediated peripheral glucose uptake.
Glimepiride works by stimulating the secretion of insulin granules from pancreatic islet beta cells by blocking ATP-sensitive potassium channels.
Do you want to buy this product? Send an inquiry to the listed suppliers that meets your quality requirements.
Glimepiride manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 27 companies offering Glimepiride from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Promochimica from Tunisia
- Hetero Drugs from India
- omicron pharma from India
- HEER PHARMA PVT. LTD. from India
- Rakshit Pharma from India
- Auro Laboratories from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Kores from India
- Ipca Labs. from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Dishman Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals from India
- Medichem from Spain
- Sanofi from France
- Inist St Co. from South Korea
- Unnati Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- USV from India
- Indoco Remedies from India
- Sanofi-Aventis from Germany
- Chongqing Carelife from China
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Edmond Pharma (Recipharm) from Italy
- Shandong Xinhua from China
- Sharon Bio-Medicine from India
- Rini Life Science Pvt from India
- EstechPharma from South Korea
- Yangtze River Pharma from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.