Fluconazole | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Fluconazole 86386-73-4?
More information about the use of: Fluconazole. Fluconazole, commonly known as Diflucan, is an antifungal drug used for the treatment of both systemic and superficial fungal infections in a variety of tissues. It was initially approved by the FDA in 1990. This drug is an azole antifungal, in the same drug family as ketoconazole and itraconazole. Fluconazole has many advantages over the other antifungal drugs including the option of oral administration. The side effect profile of this drug is minimal. It has been demonstrated as an efficacious treatment for vaginal yeast infections in one single dose.
You can ask the supplier for more technical information about the product.
Fluconazole manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 27 companies offering Fluconazole from 5 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Glosel Singapore Pte Ltd from Singapore
- Inke S.A. from Spain
- VPL Chemicals Pvt ltd from India
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- Aurobindo from India
- Synergene Active Ingredients Pvt Ltd from India
- Dr. Reddy's from India
- Kromozome from India
- Asence Pharma from India
- Viwit Pharmaceuticals Limited from China
- Suzhou Tianma Specialty Chemicals from China
- Virupaksha Organics from India
- Granules India from India
- Mylan from India
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Ipca Labs. from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Gedeon Richter from Hungary
- Unnati Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd from India
- Cipla from India
- FDC from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- KRKA from Slovenia
- Chemo Iberica from Spain
- Quimica Sintetica from Spain
- Taro Pharma from Israel
- Zhejiang Genebest Pharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.