Bosentan | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Bosentan 147536-97-8?
So, what does it do? Bosentan is a dual endothelin receptor antagonist marketed under the trade name Tracleer by Actelion Pharmaceuticals. Bosentan is used to treat pulmonary hypertension by blocking the action of endothelin molecules that would otherwise promote narrowing of the blood vessels and lead to high blood pressure.
You can find more info about this product by clicking on the DB ID above.
Bosentan manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 31 companies offering Bosentan from 7 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- MSN Labs. from India
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Aurobindo from India
- Sigmak Lifesciences from India
- Divis Labs. from India
- Sun Pharma from India
- Neuland Labs. from India
- ChemWerth from United States
- Honour Lab from India
- Megafine Pharma (P) Ltd. from India
- Mylan from India
- Cadila Pharma from India
- Malladi Drugs & Pharma from India
- Glenmark Pharma from India
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Dishman Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals from India
- Triquim from Argentina
- Natco Pharma from India
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Jeil Pharmaceutical from South Korea
- Zhejiang Medicine from China
- Anuh Pharma from India
- Esteve Huayi from China
- Parabolic Drugs from India
- Shiratori Pharmaceutical from Japan
- Amino Chemicals from Malta
- Cipla from India
- Raks Pharma from India
- Cadila Healthcare from India
- Ehfield Co.,Ltd from China
- Huanggang Luban Pharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.