Bimatoprost | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Bimatoprost 155206-00-1?
Why are professionals looking for Bimatoprost? Bimatoprost, also known as Latisse or Lumigan, belongs to a group of drugs called prostamides, which are synthetic structural analogs of prostaglandin. Bimatoprost, marketed by Allergan, is administered in both the ophthalmic solution and implant form. It has the ability to reduce ocular hypotension, proving effective in conditions such as ocular hypertension and glaucoma0 Bimatoprost is also used to treat eyelash hypotrichosis, or sparse eyelash growth. It was initially approved by the FDA in 2001 for ocular hypertension and later approved for hypothrichosis in 2008, as eyelash growth became a desirable adverse effect for patients using this drug.
Check who is selling Bimatoprost in the overview above.
Bimatoprost manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 21 companies offering Bimatoprost from 8 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Century Pharmaceuticals from India
- TIEFENBACHER API + Ingredients from Germany
- MSN Labs. from India
- JINLAN Pharm-Drugs Technology Co., Ltd. from China
- Lupin from India
- Gentec from Spain
- Industriale Chimica from Italy
- Biocon from India
- Flavine from Germany
- Chinoin from Hungary
- Scinopharm from Taiwan
- Laurus Labs from India
- Kyowa Pharma Chem. from Japan
- Everlight Chemical from Taiwan
- Cayman Pharma from Czech Republic
- Shanghai Tianwei Biology Pharmacy from China
- Chirogate Int from Taiwan
- Newchem from Italy
- Yonsung Fine Chem. from South Korea
- Shanghai Techwell Biopharmaceutical Co Ltd from China
- Jiangxi Bioman Pharma Limited from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.