Azithromycin | compare suppliers & send inquiries for free
Looking for Azithromycin 83905-01-5?
What makes Azithromycin unique? Azithromycin is a broad-spectrum macrolide antibiotic with a long half-life and a high degree of tissue penetration It was initially approved by the FDA in 1991 It is primarily used for the treatment of respiratory, enteric and genitourinary infections and may be used instead of other macrolides for some sexually transmitted and enteric infections. It is structurally related to erythromycin.
You can ask the supplier about all relevant certificates for the product such as CoA, Safety Data Sheet and DMF.
Azithromycin manufacturers | traders | suppliers
We have 38 companies offering Azithromycin from 6 different countries.
Get in contact with the supplier of your choice:
- Century Pharmaceuticals from India
- Ningbo distant chemicals co.,ltd from China
- Glosel Singapore Pte Ltd from Singapore
- Shandong Octagon Chemicals Limited from China
- SCP from India
- Silverline chemicals ltd from India
- Lupin from India
- CIDIC from China
- Darou Pakhsh Pharma Chem. Co. from Iran
- Emkay Pharma Pvt Ltd from India
- Sterile India from India
- Gentec from Spain
- Envee Drugs Pvt Ltd from India
- Flavine from Germany
- Shaoxing Hantai Pharma from China
- Alembic Pharma from India
- Jubilant Generics from India
- Teva from Israel
- G.C. Chemie Pharmie Ltd from India
- HEC Pharm from Germany
- Sandoz from Austria
- Zhejiang Guobang from China
- Kopran R.L. from India
- Ningxia Qiyuan from China
- CSPC Ouyi Pharma from China
- Ercros from Spain
- Anuh Pharma from India
- Mehta Api from India
- PLIVA from Czech Republic
- Wockhardt from India
- Shanghai Shyndec from China
- Mahima Life Sciences from India
- Nexchem Pharma from China
- Calyx C & P from India
- Taro Pharma from Israel
- Hangzhou HuiSheng from China
- Shanghai Chematis from China
- BTP Pharmaceutical Co Limited from China
Let the supplier know whether you are looking for a product with a specific monograph such as EP (Ph. Eur.), USP, JP, BP or another quality. Or, whether you are looking for hydrochloride (HCl), anhydricum, base, micronisatum or a specific purity.
You can use the filters to find high-quality suppliers. For example, you can select GMP, FDA or ISO certified suppliers. Visit our FAQ page or use the chat box in the corner to get more information about Pharmaoffer.